15.11.09

a note for you

truth be told, i don't like staying up all night.
only when i'm drunk.
i much prefer to go to bed at a reasonable hour as long as i have good reading material and a nice warm cup of tea.
it's comforting to know that what you really love to do with your down time is your career (or future i should say) also, which is why i write the most at night.
a lot of things are given new perspective at night i find.
and those niggling problems created in the day have clarity at night.

so this blog will now be my writing haven.
moreso to share & inspire for you.

if you love my images, you can find new ones regularly on my tumblr page at
gaiaerin.tumblr.com .

xx

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like me too! I love a good book and getting comfy in bed.

    This is the first time I've been here but I'll be back to read your writings... I love your images too.

    ReplyDelete