27.10.09

oh may god




georgia may jagger in my opinion is a little bombshell. she's got that really overly-famous family heir about her and she's got a gap in between her front teeth, but her dad is mick jagger and her mum is jerry hall. and it adds character. we could say she gets her character indirectly through her parental situation also, but that kind of call, as cliched and inevitable it is, isn't exactly justified....but how can we be so sure? i'm not.
signed with Elite Model Management, she has modeled for Rimmel London and Hudson Jeans (where she posed nude). she's stunning to look at. then again she can look like this.


i don't know why i just said that. i rarely criticize celebs for being normal carb-consuming people. anyway, in a recent interview with interview magazine, she said stuff like my dad would ask, “Are you wearing makeup? and I would say back, You’re wearing more makeup there than I am!” and "When I went on tour with my father, I knew he was a musician." great sweetie. she's forged her way in the fashion industry in the way models only can. let's get this straight, SHE'S COOL BECAUSE SHE'S MICK JAGGER'S DAUGHTER.

at 17 years of age, she's had the lifestyle of a child prodigy. but has she wasted it? and what constitutes a wasted childhood these days? i don't expect a PhD under her belt but something would be good. she wants to do more than modelling, like photography and designing clothes. apparently she's "inherited a hard work ethic from Dad" i don't know what to say to that. did he ever work? sure he worked but it was no office job. he worked the stage, and damn well. so what did she do when she completed her final high school exams? "First of all I burnt my maths papers, but that was a spiritual thing – I hate maths. Then I painted my nails because we are not allowed nail varnish at my school."

i can't talk about her anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment