13.10.09

whatevs.

i could care less about low disc space. although my computer is clearly in the struggles of functioning with all my crap on it, i refuse to delete my podcasts on surfing and Jamie Oliver, episodes of The Hills, music and fashion pictures which, by the way, are all treasured possessions, even if i don't look at them daily (that's a lie i check out Jamie constantly). and what, i ask in fury, is the point of having all this 'stuff' if you can't put it on your ipod? seriously. i do most of my tv watching in transit to and from work. it's just the way i roll. even though i have a pretty nice widescreen at home, i never watch from it, or the tv in my room for that matter. i'm not big on tv. i feel like i'm diverging.

so this post is a rant and a collection of some pictures i've saved on my comp in the hope that they will one day come in handy for a specific reason, and splendidly contradicting myself, as this is not a specific reason to post these and i am emptying space on my computer (i delete everything if it's been used....it's called originality), i am just happy to share these with you.
and as if on cue, i just received a notification that i have low disc space.
such is life.




































No comments:

Post a Comment