15.8.09

bat your lashes


Natasha Khan aka Bat For Lashes always steals my imagination, and she won’t give it back until i've been completely entranced by her brilliance! Bitch. But truly, she is gorgeous, utterly nuts, and makes wearing things on your head so very stunningly attractive (but it's easy when you're that gorgeous). Her beautiful, ethereal album Fur and Gold is still on high rotate in my stereo, so her new album is on my list of things I must have, called Two Suns. In it, Khan takes on her alter-ego – “a destructive, self-absorbed femme fatale named Pearl. My absolute favourite shining moments she creates are in Glass, Daniel, Horrorshow, I'm On Fire and What's a Girl To Do.

and so continues the love affair…






1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed, her music, beauty and creative universe is divine. She is my muse. x

    ReplyDelete