24.8.09

gag me


i kind of hate myself for liking this. i'm still not sure if I love or hate her - i'm almost convinced that this Lady GaGa persona is soon going to be revealed to be an elaborate art project, and the lady will exclusively tell Perez Hilton that she is actually a dude. or not. the whole thing just feels so contrived. but I do love that she says things like, "You know you're kindred spirits when you both arrive in pastels". i also like that GaGa seems self aware enough to completely take the piss out of herself and interviewers - she told The Guardian, "I used to make my boyfriend dinner in my stilettos, with my underwear on. And he used to be like, 'Baby, you're so sexy!' And I'd be like. 'Have some meatballs.'" when asked what her least favourite food was, she answered, "I'm a pop star. I don't like food at all". she wears some amazing, insane things too; see the metal leotard in the video above, and it's worth hitting up youtube to see the Nasir Mazhar orbit headpiece she wore on Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment