15.8.09

erinnn





I really can't stand Erin Wasson. Don't get me wrong: she is a hot babe, and I can see the appeal. I'm just a tiny bit sick of bloggers and hipsters ripping off her style and thinking they're so indie and edgy because they're wearing ripped denim and tassels. She can also often sound like a pretentious creep - there was that homeless comment, and then she came out and declared that she'd never sell out. Um, you pout your lips in a freakin' Maybelline ad love: I think that may be damn near close to selling out.

Anyway. What was the point of this post? Oh yes. Usually when I read something about Wasson, I feel like punching my computer screen. But not this time. This are some pictures from an editorial she styled for the new issue of Elle - it references Empire Records, features some young Hollywood talent, and is very cute. And yes, that's Isabel Lucas from Home and Away in the first shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment